Spinal Cord Injury Program
At WakeMed in Raleigh, NC, we recognize that a spinal cord injury is life-changing but not life-ending and through our multi-disciplinary care we help our patients open new doors to bright futures.
Because WakeMed is home to one of North Carolina’s six Level 1 Trauma Centers, the WakeMed Spinal Cord Injury team offers a level of comprehensive care unmatched by other facilities. Our inpatient rehab hospital and outpatient Spinal Cord Injury Programs are accredited by CARF, for adults and children & adolescents.
- Emergency/Trauma Care
- Intensive Care
- Acute Medical Care
- Intensive Inpatient Rehabilitation
- Outpatient Rehabilitation
- Fitness & Wellness Programs
- Support to Return to Home and the Community
Patients at all stages of recovery are welcome to join the WakeMed Spinal Cord Injury Program and to experience our focus on building lifelong supportive relationships to foster confidence, independence and vitality.
- Our Facilities
- Our Team
- Advanced Technology
- Dedicated Clinical Case Management
- SCI Fitness Program
- Home Health
- Our Patient Outcomes
General information for patients & family:
- General Information About Spinal Cord Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury Information Brochure
- Spinal Cord Injury Patient Guide English | Spanish
- WakeMed Spinal Cord Injury Scope of Service
For additional information about the WakeMed Spinal Cord Injury Program, please call 919-350-7876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.