Visiting Cary Hospital
With its fully equipped diagnostic cardiac cath lab and cardiovascular testing services, WakeMed Cary Hospital offers convenience for patients located in western Wake County and surrounding communities.
Our cardiovascular and pulmonary specialists offer an array of cardiac, respiratory and vascular testing, a dedicated chest pain unit and treatment procedures in the department's nationally accredited echocardiogram, stress and vascular laboratories.
WakeMed Cary Hospital cardiovascular specialists use the latest technology to diagnose and treat heart conditions. Services include:
- A Certified Chest Pain Center
- Cardiac catheterization to diagnose heart disease and determine the best treatment options
- Pacemaker implantation
- Defibrillator and bi-ventricular device implantation
- Electrophysiology studies
- Ablation treatment for heart rhythm problems
- Specialized vascular studies
For your convenience, please click the following to learn more about visiting Cary Hospital.