Reserve Your Spot - Urgent Care
Search for a Provider
VisitWakeMed Physician Practices Homepage
Search for a WakeMed Physician Practices Provider
Centers of Excellence
WakeMed PhysicianPractices Specialties
WakeMed PhysicianPractices Locations
Find a Service Location
Is weight loss surgery for you? Get your questions answered during a free information session.
Chances are if you’re a woman with a special man in your life, you’ve heard his excuses before. Let’s face it, when it comes to his health, taking charge isn’t always his priority. So, what can you do? Join WakeMed for a special men’s health event! We’ll have FREE seminars, screenings and lots of health information for him AND for you!
September 2 1
4 to 8 pm
WakeMed Cary Hospital
1900 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary
Seminars (Seating is limited. Pre-registration required)
4:30 pm – All About Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery – John Buttram, MD, Raleigh Neurosurgical Clinic
5:30 pm – Understanding Your Prostate Health – Kevin Perry, MD, Cary Urology
6:30 pm – Minimally Invasive Treatment Options for Treating Hemorrhoids – A Kinder Gentler Method – David Zeiler, MD, Triangle Surgical Associates
7:30 pm – Getting to the Heart of Heart Disease – Bhavani Balaravi, MD, WakeMed Faculty Physicians – Raleigh Cardiology Associates
Screenings (Pre-registration required for the following screenings)
• Prostate Screening/PSA Test – (for age 50+ or age 45+ with risk factors)
• Total and HDL Cholesterol Check
• Vascular Screenings – (for age 50+)
Free screenings on a walk-in basis; first-come, first-served.
• Blood Pressure Checks and Stroke Risk Assessments
• Skin Cancer Spot Checks, 5:30 to 7 pm – courtesy of Cary Dermatology
• Hearing Screening – courtesy of Mann ENT
• Think FAST – Stroke Education
• Thriving with Heart Failure
• Chest Pain – When Do You Know If It’s Real
• Understanding Pre-Diabetes
• Breast Health Education
• Ask the Dietitian
• Ask the Pharmacist
• Sleep Disorders
• Invasive Cardiology Diagnosis & Treatments
Register today at events.wakemed.org, or for questions call 350-7827.
Hi, Mr. Taylor-
I am sorry for my delayed response. Were you able to register? If not, please call me on my cell phone and we will work you in! 919-630-2613
3000 New Bern Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27610