3000 New Bern Avenue, Raleigh, NC 27610 | 919-350-8000 | Map & Directions
In all, we have 24 human patient simulators representing everything from a 28-week old premature infant to a full grown adult.
Our simulation family includes a hypothermia training simulator, Mr. Freeze and an Emergency Sternotomy Simulator, Stewart Sternotomy.
While Mr. Freeze was developed in a joint effort between WakeMed and the Senior design team at NC State BioMedical Engineering School; Stewart Sternotomy was developed and fabricated within the Center for Innovative Learning.
The 24 members of our family include:
- 1 CAE Birthing Simulator, Lucina
- 2 CAE Adult, iStans
- 1 CAE Pediatric, PediSim
- 1 Laerdal Adult SimMan 3G
- 3 Laerdal Adult SimMan's
- 1 Laerdal Infant SimBaby
- 1 Laerdal Neonate SIMNewB
- 5 Gaumard Adult, HAL's
- 2 Gaumard 5 year old, HAL's
- 3 Gaumard 40 week infant, HALITO
- 1 Gaumard Birthing Simulator, NOELLE
- 1 Premature Infant, Premie Blue
- 1 Stewart Sternotomy
- 1 Mr. Freeze
- 2 SimuLab TraumaMan Simulators
- 1 Vimedix Ultrasound Simulator
Sign up for our newsletter to learn more about upcoming courses.
WakeMed Center for Innovative Learning Home