Is the profession of nursing your calling? If so, click on one of the options below.
Questions? Feel free to contact the Human Resources front desk at 919-350-8140 or call toll-free at 877-213-3720.
For information about the nursing profession in North Carolina, visit the NC Board of Nursing.
2013 WakeMed Nursing Annual Report
When it comes to WakeMed patients, our highly skilled nurses have a strong voice at the decision-making table, influencing the quality of care to improve safety, quality, service and outcomes. Some of WakeMed Nursing's current achievements include:
- Saving more lives and decreasing length of stay for critical care patients
- 34% of WakeMed nurses are specialty certified
- Pressure ulcer incidence rates below the national average since 2009
- Decreased emergency department wait times
- Dynamic Nursing, patient and family communication
Read the 2013 WakeMed Nursing Annual Report for more information about who we are and why we're proud to be WakeMed nurses.