For Our Employees
WakeWell Rewards Is Here – Schedule Your Biometric Screening Today
Employees on the WakeMed Health Plan can now make biometric screening appointments as part of the WakeWell Rewards program. Please register for your preferred date, time and location using WakeMed MyChart. Click for step-by-step instructions on how to schedule your appointment. If you don’t have a WakeMed MyChart account yet, please visit mychart.wakemed.org and click “Sign Up Now” to request an activation code. Key dates and deadlines to remember:
- Jan. 19 – Feb. 20: Schedule Your Biometric Screening
- Feb. 25 – April 10: Complete your screening
- May 18 – June 30: Take the BCBSNC online Health Assessment
- May 18 – August 31: Check your points
- By August 31: Complete an Alternate Standard (if necessary)
With questions, contact Bob Nelson at ext. 06903 or email@example.com.
Countdown to Game Day!
We are just a few days away from Epic go-live. Check out the Epic Project Website for the latest Gear Up for Game Day Updates.
If you are working the week of go-live, be sure to check out the specials from Food & Nutrition Services, which will help everyone stay in tip-top condition during go-live:
- Special menus and $1 drip coffee in Café 3000 and Points West Café
- Drawings to win a platter of your choice for your work area/unit
- Special catering options (Raleigh Campus only)
Flu Update: Age-related Visitation Restrictions in Effect
As WakeMed continues to monitor seasonal flu, we have begun restricting visitation in patient areas to protect patients, staff, physicians, volunteers and visitors from the spread of illness. The following visitation rules are now in effect:
- No children under the age of 12 are allowed to visit.
- No visitors who are experiencing fever, vomiting, diarrhea, cold or flu-like symptoms will be permitted.
- Each patient should only have one to two visitors at a time.
Please work together to help enforce the new visitation rules by respectfully approaching any visitor who does not comply and explaining that the restrictions have been created to help protect our patients and visitors from illness.