Mended Hearts at WakeMed
WakeMed Mended Hearts of East Raleigh
Mended Hearts is an organization that partners with hospitals and cardiac rehabilitation programs to offer help to those affected by heart disease have a positive patient-care experience.
The WakeMed Mended Hearts chapter features support groups, health information workshops and volunteers who visit with cardiac patients to offer support and past-experience wisdom.
Raleigh Campus - Andrews Conference Center
3024 New Bern Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27610
Wednesday, May 15, from 6:30 to 8 pm
Ideal members of Mended Hearts are:
- former cardiac surgery patient
- someone who has experienced a cardiac catheterization
- a person with a defibrillator or pacemaker implant device
- someone diagnosed with Heart Failure
- anyone who has experienced a cardiac event
- a family member of one of these patients
- a health care giver who interacts with these patients
Interested and want to learn more?
Contact: Hazel Covington
Cardiovascular Patient Educator