1900 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC 27518 | 919-350-8000 | Map & Directions
Advanced imaging technology, fast results and an expert staff are available to you at WakeMed Cary Hospital Imaging Services. We offer:
- Computed tomography (CT), including a 64-slice and large bore to accommodate larger patients and those that require a more open environment
- Magnetic resonance imaging (including breast MRI)
- Digital diagnostic and screening mammography
- Stereotactic breast biopsy
- Nuclear medicine studies
- Breast MRI
- Full-body bone densitometry
- Children's imaging
- Web-based picture archiving and communication system to speed results delivery
To better serve our patients' needs, Imaging Services has two locations within WakeMed Cary Hospital.
- Near the Main Entrance at the end of the Atrium Lobby - Our main imaging department
- In the WakeMed Cary Hospital Women's Pavilion & Birthplace - a women focused and centered setting for mammography, stereotactic breast biopsy, bone density testing and ultrasound.
- Appointments for all imaging services with the exception of screening mammography require physician referral.
The American College of Radiology (ACR) has designated WakeMed Cary Hospital a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. To achieve this designation, Cary Hospital Imaging Services has demonstrated excellence in breast imaging by successfully achieving accreditation in Mammography, Stereotactic Breast Biopsy, Breast Ultrasound and Ultrasound-guided Breast Biopsy.