Centers of Excellence
Find a Service Location
Is weight loss surgery for you? Get your questions answered during a free information session.
WakeMed Citrix Remote Access Instructions for Mac Users
1. Enter https://apps.wakemed.org into your Safari web browser and Enter key:
2. This will take you to the Citrix Remote Access logon page.
3. This will take you to the Citrix Remote Access logon page where you will enter your network username and password and click the Log On button:
4. If you do not already have the Citrix client installed, the screen below will display and you can download it by selecting Install.If you already have the Citrix client installed, you will be automatically redirected to the web page in step 14.
5. Now, you will see the following screenshot prompting your dual authentication through Duo Security. Complete the dual authentication process as instructed. If you have any trouble installing or using Duo Security, please contact the Help Desk by calling 919-350-8700.
6. The screen below will display while the client is downloading:
7. Select the down –arrow button at the top right and double-click on the file to open the download:
8. In the Citrix Online Plug-in window, double-click on the Install Citrix Online Plug-in.pkg icon:
9. Click Continue on the window below:
10. Click Continue again:
11. Click Agree to accept the license agreement:
12. Click Install:
13. Enter your Mac (not WakeMed) username and password for the installer and then click Install Software:
14. If the install is successful, the message below will display and click Close:
15. The Citrix Web Interface will now load and just click on any application to open(below is a sample as you will only see the applications that you have permission to access):
3000 New Bern Ave.
Raleigh, NC 27610