WakeMed Zebulon/Wendell Outpatient Rehabilitation
At WakeMed Zebulon/Wendell Outpatient Rehabilitation, we specialize in:
- Orthopaedic injuries in adults and children age 5 and above
- Sports injuries
- Neurological conditions (adults only)
- Treating patients in need of occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy
More About Our Physical Rehabilitation Services
Our outpatient physical rehab programs, which include physical, occupational and speech therapy, are available to patients who suffer from a wide range of physical problems. Our facility offers private treatment rooms and a well-equipped gym with exercise, strengthening and therapy equipment. Our therapists assist patients with the following disorders:
- Orthopaedic injuries, including back, neck, shoulder, hip, leg, knee, ankle and foot pain/injuries
- Hand, wrist and elbow pain/injuries
- Sports injuries
- Work-related injuries
- Work conditioning (return to work) programs and functional capacity evaluations
- Neuromuscular disorders (Multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's, Guillain-Barré)
- Brain injuries
- Chronic pain
- Swallowing disorders
- Voice disorders
- Balance disorders
Patients will work one-on-one with licensed therapists, and ours is a patient-centered environment where several areas of expertise come together, ensuring a level of care that matches the patient's physical, learning and emotional needs. Our staff works with the patient and his or her family to develop a treatment plan that will maximize new capabilities, while at the same time helping the patient cope with and adapt to physical changes.
For More Information
WakeMed Zebulon/Wendell Outpatient Rehabilitation is located in Zebulon, N.C., on West Gannon Avenue. For more information, contact the facility at 919-350-4700.
Know Before You Go
Dedicated and experienced benefits representatives are available to help you understand your insurance coverage and how much you'll need to pay out-of-pocket. Call 919-350-5251 for assistance.
*WakeMed Zebulon/Wendell Outpatient Rehabilitation is operated by WakeMed Raleigh Campus.